General information on mental health and psychiatric conditions:
- What are anxiety disorders? The five major types of anxiety disorders and treatment.
- General information regarding ADHD, signs and symptoms, and treatment.
- What is bipolar disorder? An overview, signs and symptoms, and treatment.
- General information regarding depression, signs and symptoms, and treatment.
CEC (Council for Exceptional Children)
- Professional development opportunities and resources dedicated to improving the educational success of individuals with disabilities and/or gifts and talents.
PACER (Parent Advocacy Coalition for Educational Rights)
- National organization aimed at enhancing the quality of life of children and young adults with disabilities, based on the concept of parents helping parents. Provides workshops, individual assistance, materials for parents and clinicians, and guidance in securing free & appropriate public education.